Cheers Fest, Sydney
Our client approached us with nothing more than a name, a logo and an idea for a new craft-beer festival called CHEERS FEST, SYDNEY held at Barangaroo Reserve in 2018.
We were asked to create a unique stand-out website for their craft-beer festival which would be promoting its first-year run. It was imperative to produce a product that gave the event immediate credibility.
We firstly educated our client on the components required; social media integrations, mailing list integrations, ticket sales, analytics etc. We were able to assist our client by building a strategy for the website and develop the funnels that would be needed throughout the event life-cycle, i.e. register exhibitors, build a subscriber list and eventually get ticket sales conversions.
The final website product was a complete marketing platform for the festival with all necessary emails, mailing list, blog and social media accounts set up and ready to go.
What We Did…
- Responsive website design for mobile, tablet and PC
- SEO and Site Optimisation
- Research competitors and target market
- Create a unique brand and look to differentiate from other festivals
- Create a strategy for the website content to meet the goals of each stage in the event life cycle
- Select suitable social media channels and set up accounts
- Configure email accounts
- Configure mailing list