Cheers Fest, Sydney
Website Design | Branding | Marketing Strategy
InterApptive provides complete event branding and digital marketing services for large Sydney festival
We were asked to create a unique stand-out website for their craft-beer festival which would be promoting its first-year run. It was imperative to produce a product that gave the event immediate credibility.
We firstly educated our client on the components required; social media integrations, mailing list integrations, ticket sales, analytics etc. We were able to assist our client by building a strategy for the website and develop the funnels that would be needed throughout the event life-cycle, i.e. register exhibitors, build a subscriber list and eventually get ticket sales conversions.
The final website product was a complete marketing platform for the festival with all necessary emails, mailing list, blog and social media accounts set up and ready to go – www.cheersfest.com
What We Did…
- Responsive website design for mobile, tablet and PC
- SEO and Site Optimisation
- Research competitors and target market
- Create a unique brand and look to differentiate from other festivals
- Create a strategy for the website content to meet the goals of each stage in the event life cycle
- Select suitable social media channels and set up accounts
- Configure email accounts
- Configure mailing list
A Word From Our Clients
"Mick & Graham helped refine and expand our initial concept in ways we never originally thought.
Their expertise and understanding of the app market helped us achieve an initial user base at launch greater than we originally could have hoped for"
Ben & Michael, 2018
One Pick Tipping